Nov 15, 2010

Ghetto Manga Cover - Luke Cage Tribute

My good man, Samax, let me grace his Ghetto Manga Quarterly for the 2nd time.  This time it's the Mini Battle Men, reenacting a scene on the cover of  Luke Cage, Hero for Hire #1.  Each of the trio is rocking a different Cage costume. 

Not only are the Mini Battle Men on the cover, but there is also a 1st time printing of MBM #1-9 (week 7 was a "technical difficulties" comic, so it is not included).  
I'm also working on a actual cover for Mini Battle Men. I will include both of these on the wevolt site in a couple of weeks.  Yanno, it'll help me get some hits for the weekly rumble contest.

- ZEES

2 comments:

Chris Moreno said...

That cover came out great! Awesome news.

Samax said...

Thanks again, ZEES! This mess is bonkers! I'm fired up again! lol!