Sep 18, 2006

Reject Villians Project

Ok, heres what I got goin' now, on top of everything else. I'm going to make a book of reject super villians. I've been doing quick sketches here and there. I've got characters like "Spiderface" and "Gato muy Malo."
Here's The Ulcer.



Here's what I'm wishing from you guys. If you have the time to. Either draw one up, for you artist types, or write one up, for you writer guys (or as many as you would like) and I'll put them in the book. I'm planning on making it color so color them if you want. Basically, give me what you want and I will fill in the rest. If you write up a villian, I will draw it and put it in the book. If you draw it and don't color it, I'll color it for you (not as poorly as I did The Ulcer mind you). I just want as much input from different artists as possible.

Just to let you know its not going to be published right away, this is an on going thing. When I go to school in the spring I want to get artists from Parsons to do stuff too. So its not just going to be done in a couple of months. I want to get some really sweet stuff from everyone. Just email me at killrzees@yahoo.com with any submissions.

Peace,

ZeeS

No comments: